ShaJoes Great Expectations

Monday, December 26, 2005

Hannah's My Little Twinkie

19DEC05 -- I had my doctor’s appointment today. I’m up to 124lbs. That’s a 12 lb gain from when I started. OH NO!!!! How am I going to fit my ass into normal people chairs?! (Just kidding. It’s ALL in my belly AND THE BOOBIES!!!!) Kquiana went with me and was able to video the heartbeat which is at 145 beats/minute. It was funny, because one could hear my beat in there as well. It sounded like a well-tuned rhythm station. I go, “My baby has rhythm!!” When I told Joe, of course he said, “…And she gets that from her mother.” tee hee hee.

Well, as for the sonogram taken on the 7th…. So far everything’s fine, but Misty (the midwife) said that there’s a vein that’s grown and she’d like for me to get it checked at University of Maryland or John’s Hopkins. I’m going to the U of M on the 12th of JAN. I just wish that Joe were here to go with me. I’m not worrying, BUT it would make it easier. I’m lucky though, because I have friends and family who make sure that I’m not alone. Well, I asked if it’ll make our baby retarded and Misty said no, but she wants it checked to make sure it doesn’t grow and cause trouble and that she wants to make sure nothing else needs to be done. I’m glad that she’s not the type to get a patient all worked up. I can’t handle that right now. Misty said that Hannah’s about 16 cm and she showed me on the tape measure. She said that she’s folded in half, so she’s about the size of a “twinkie”. How cute is that? My little twinkie.

Posted by ID: Clergywomen and Clergywoman :: 11:08 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------


This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

Copyright © 2004-2007. Rev. Lainie Dowell. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.