ShaJoes Great Expectations

Friday, April 07, 2006

Hannah's First Easter Gift

Aha! I beat you to it!! Even though nobody could understand why,
I just couldn't resist. Yesterday (Thursday), I went into the
Giant food store for a few items for lunch and saw it!
Made me come to a quick stop (while walking in the front door).

What was it I saw that had me lose my mind?!
I saw a big Easter Basket that had (and this is what got me) ---
a "Poo Bear" Tea Set, cooking utensils, and a couple of dolls.
AND some small packages of candy. I guess we'll have to break into
the basket and eat the candy, because it is in a gift idea for children
from 3 years old. And Hannah isn't even here yet. I just could not let
that set get away. It might become defunct by the time she will be
able to pretend she is having a tea party. Well? ----- so there! :-)

It won't be much longer now. When we visit them, we even say good-bye
to Hannah, too!

Dedicated to Hannah Miranda Houser who is "God's Little Angel Chile."

By Hannah's Ma's Ma!
God's Little Angel Chile (c) 2005.
By Rev. Lainie Dowell. Columbia, MD.
All rights reserved worldwide.

Posted by ID: Clergywomen and Clergywoman :: 2:51 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------


This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

Copyright © 2004-2007. Rev. Lainie Dowell. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.