ShaJoes Great Expectations

Monday, January 23, 2006

Clothes for Shannon and Hannah

Thank you so much for coming and showing me Hannah's new outfits and blanket. She's going to be spoiled and it means a lot to me that you've taken the time to pick up the crocheting needle and do that. It's something you are good at and haven't done in FOREVER and I know that getting back into something, takes much energy and thought, because it's always "Where do I start?" Joe called and I told him about it and he's anxious to see everything.

'Nita and I went to Old Navy and I got some new outfits. Mostly pants, since I have so many tops to wear. Even better, I didn't spend nearly as much as I thought I would and I got a lot.

Well, We're going to eat a little something and relax with our feet up. I have to say "our", because I think Hannah will get upset if I make her not feel included in this little partnership.

O.K. Well, more later
Love, Hugs, Kisses
Shannon and Hannah

Posted by ID: Clergywomen and Clergywoman :: 11:41 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------


This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

Copyright © 2004-2007. Rev. Lainie Dowell. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.