ShaJoes Great Expectations

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Shannon and Her Cinnamon Bun

Oh, here's a funny one. Yesterday. I had a leftover cinnamon bun, but I just took it with me just in case. Everyone was "coveting" my roll. The one guy even picked it up. Granted it was in a container, but you just DON'T touch other people's food. Well, I made a decent enough threat and told him to stop coveting my food and told him that he ALWAYS does. So, thru the day a couple others started coveting as well. Today, they made mention of it and I just told them, "Look. I'm a true American. We DON'T negotiate with terrorists....and I DON'T give in to covetors."

That's the classic line for the century.

Posted by ID: Clergywomen and Clergywoman :: 12:28 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------


This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

Copyright © 2004-2007. Rev. Lainie Dowell. The Mountainside Ministries.
Columbia, MD. All rights reserved worldwide.